Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's been over a week!

New Work: 2-13-07
Happy day after Valentine's everyone! Hope you all had a good one. :') Well, my hubby James comes back tomorrow after being away for 12 days...but who's counting, eh?

Hard to believe it's also been over a week that I've posted here! What have I done with my time?? I finally set up my workroom in the other bedroom (YEAH!) and now I can create again. As a matter of fact I did create a new necklace that I'm very excited about! Sorry about the bad pic. It's entirely handmade of sterling silver, amazonite and rose quartz. I made each link, jump ring, pendant frame, clasp and soldered everything for extra security! I actually had a different pendant in mind, but as I worked, I was inspired to try something else. and it turned out great! Funny how that happens. I guess I just kinda went with the flow! I'll still try the original design later. Well it feels great to create...now if I can sell it, that'd be even better! If anyone's interested, leave a comment. Thanks!

1 comment:

wwjt said...

Your necklace is very pretty--I like it (and your other jewelry I've seen).:-) And your page looks very bright with the photo additions.

Too bad I'm such a luddite--don't even own a digital camera, not to mention a cell phone! But I have nothing interesting to take photos of anyway.