Friday, April 6, 2007

Aaaa-choo!

So here I was, not two days ago, saying how great it was that I didn't have allergies in Seattle. After all, the city is on the water like San Francisco and I always got relief when there (in SF). Well, guess what? Of course I have them! Two sunny days in a row and BAM...ah-choos like there's no tomorrow!! Usually this time of year in Sacramento, I already have full blown allergies and I am a Benadryl junkie! I think I jinxed myself when I started telling everyone that I did not have to suffer this year. I guess an advantage of the rain was that it was washing away all the pollen before it had a chance to collect and bother anyone. Of course, the rain is also what makes everything green and to get green...pollen happens! Oh well, at least my allergies are not worse...hope I'm not daring the gods by saying that! So once again, I'll be singlehandedly keeping the Kleenex company in the black and sorry to anyone visiting or moving to Seattle and surrounding areas during spring...allergies are here to stay!

No comments: